Saturday, March 1, 2008
The evaluatation about my group’s planning process
I like the way professor teaches the lecture--do some class activities and learn from them. That is way better than a boring lecture and we actually understand the materials. I really learn something from the "An Eggs-cellent Way to Plan" activities. I think my group went through the Step 1. Define your goals and objectives, Step 2. Determine your resources and current status vis-á-vis objectives , Step 3. Develop several alternative strategies, but not Step 4. Make a tactical plan and Step 5. Implement the plan and evaluate results. We all understood the goal, and had our own ideas, however, i think we did not really agree with each other. Therefore, they just try to do their own way. I don't mean that it fails the task, however, i think the meaning of group project is group's power, we should try to understand each other and fill out the best way to finish the work. It is important to reach the goal, but i think the more important is to learn from the experience. Anyway, thanks all the group memebers....getting better, we are all learning....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i am glad to work in a group with you and all other group members. i dont think we failed, at least we learned something from each other and that was a fun egg cellent experience.
Hi,
I agree with you the the Prof. has an interesting teaching style. It is a better way of conveying the material than the usual slides and textbook method.
Working as a team can present numerous obstacles. Every team member wants to contribute his/hers ideas, and it is important to be able to try and find a middle ground. Every idea can/should be different and during the planning proccess, as a group, we need to be able to either combine some of the ideas or agree on the best one.
-Matan
Just like yourself we also had many problems trying to figure out what is the best design. Nobody wanted to give in. I think the biggest reason for that problem is the lack of an official leader position. I think if we would have declared a leader, many problems would have been eliminated.
Post a Comment