Saturday, May 10, 2008

thank you Professor Kurpis gives us a "free" communication "tool"

I think this blog is a very interesting and effective communication tool for the class. It gives us the opportunities to know each other’s ideas and thoughts about the subject matter and the class activities. Moreover, most likely, people do not like to point out something or someone in the class or during the activities, so the blog is a helpful tool to express our feelings. Also, by visiting our professor’s blog, we learn something new about management which surprised us. I think the blog should remain a component of this course because it has those benefits. On the other hand, it is part of our grade, so there is an invisible pressure that lead us to do the blog, however, now I do it because I like to do it. Over all, this class is outstanding!!!

6 comments:

Anthony said...

Hey, I agree students who dont have the chance to express their feelings in the class have an opportunity to express it in the blog. That was the case for me a few times. Or rather somebody else just expressed my idea for me. Also now we can blog more freely rather than having the invisible pressure.

Stefan Barone said...

I definitely agree with the "outstandingness" of the class. Although the requirement to do the blog is always over us, I really felt like the professor placed it there because he knew we would receive the maximum benefit of this experience by making sure we did it.

Anonymous said...

Blogging is healthy.

Luo, Hong Hui said...

This is important " it is part of our grade" I am strongly support this argument. Good luck on everything and the coming up finals.

Future In Hand said...

yea. i agreed with you we dont have chance to point out everything thing but on blog we can. in this case, we can understand each other more through blog communication.

eMiLy said...

yea since I'm a person who does not like to point out something in class, blogging should be my best communication tool.