Saturday, February 9, 2008

My biggest management problem---time

As i mention before, i am a full time student at Baruch, meanwhile,i have to help out at my father's restaurant every week. Therefore, i need to face a big problem--time. Time is the most important thing to me, i feel like i do not have enough time to manage my life--school, work and social life. I must balance all of three, otherwise, they will all fail. For examples, if i spend too much time on school, then my father's restaurant won't function well. If i work too hard in the restaurant, then i won't have enough energy to prepare my tests. If i spend all my time on school and work, then i won't have any friend. It is so important that i manage my time perfectly because i can't give up any one of three. I know that is hard, however, i need to face and solve the problem. I truely believe i will be a wonderful manager.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of friend do you want? Gordon Gekko think dog is man's best friend. Chuck in Cast Away only have a volley ball. What do you think? Do you think having friends means you have to spend time with them face to face? Some of the greatest friends in the world never met, like Voltaire and Catherine the Great.

Yu Lin said...

I think you should spend more time on school rather than your father's restaurant. You can help them sometimes, but not work there three days a week regularly. This may affect your school work or maybe you would feel too tired physically. If you don’t feel good, then you cannot concentrate well on everything. I think this is a biggest problem.

Yu Lin

Irfan Mazhar said...

i completely agree with you, it really becomes a mess while tryin to manage all the things in our lives at this age. But on the bright side, it is beneficial for you in future, when you will be forced to handle many different situations at the same time. I consider this sort of mess up a part of learning process. Good LUCK facing it!!

Sudhir said...

I agree with Yu Lin. You must put more emphasis on. I understand that it is hard for us to reject our elders but have to sometimes. So think well and decide what toi do.
I admire your hardwork and your support to your family.

Sudhir

Farrukh Hasanov said...

I also agree with Yu Lin. In my opinion you should devote most of your time to school. I also believe that you will be a great manager. I just have school and I have a hard time planning my time. From what I read in your blog, you have a hard time managing your time, but you still get it done, which is very impressive. Keep it up.