I totally agree with those statements:
Vision without action is just a dream.
Action without vision merely wastes time.
Vision coupled with action can make things happen!
I bet everyone have dream about their futures, however, in order to reach the goal, they should apply with actions. Back to my case, my vision of future is simple. I will have my own accounting firm with more than 200 employees, to success that dream, i should work hard to save up enough money, or i should find some partners. moreover, i dream that i will have travle all over the world, to do so, i should first stablize my company and maybe learn some new language. finally, i will have a wonderful family, rich, peace, happy....to do that seems easy, but it's opposite, therefore, i think i will spend more time with my family ,instead of friends....
I dream big, therefore, i work harder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
your dream is reachable if you believe you can do it. With your believe and vision, you can make things happen with actions. so Dream->Action->Vision->Goal....
That is cool. Now when do you plan to achieve your goals? How much money is enough money for your accounting firm? What kind of employees do you want to hire? Would you still want to hire at least 200 employees if a technology is available in the future that can perform tasks that would takes 200 accounting employees to perform in the past? This is quite possible with the current speed of development in supercomputing technology, nanotechnology, biotechnology, globalisation (increasingly shrinking world and expansion of human knowledge and advancement), and artificial intelligence. Also, I too like to travel. Have you plan what method or through what kind of transportation will you take when you travel all over the world? With the current development of technology, soon there will be a new change, a revolution in our current traveling experience. In the future, traveling might not be limited to the physical dimension, so we might be able to "travel" and reach our destination quicker, as well as "travel" to where human presently have yet to been to before. Imagine...
YOu have a great vision... I hope that you will achieve it one day in the future. You say your vision is simple, but as an accounting major, I think that your vision is actually a pretty big challenge. An accounting firm with over 200 employees, would make you in the mid size range right? THATS BIG, especially for a starter. It might be easier to achieve your goal buy becoming a partner in an already established firm, but again, that might not be your vision. Regardless, GOOD LUCK WITH IT! It's great that you're surrounded by accounting majors, many which are AMAZINGLYY talented, so you can easily get the support to build you company... And with the wealth, comes the financial ability to go to every corner of the world... but dont work too hard!
I like how you hit upon the fact that you want to travel. I think traveling can have a huge impact upon a successful career. It's always good to learn about different cultures and customs and incorporate all the things you've learned while abroad. I hope you achieve your vision!
It sounds like you already have a lot of the specifics worked out. Perhaps ill be coming to you during tax season in a few years. Your goals sound great, and many others have made similar goals happen which proves its very possible. Like the video said, vision and hard work is the key.
i believe you can accomplish this if you work extremely hard if you put your mind into it you can accomplish anything. hope your dreams come true. good luck.
Hey Ying,
Your vision of owning your own accounting firm seems realistic and obtainable. I want to open mine too thats if i do become good in it. Maybe we could even be partners someday? Anyway, lets get ready to crunch those numbers.
That is right, I agree with you and with all three statements about vision. I am in accounting major, so if you'll have the accounting firm one day, which I belive you will, let me know. Just joking. Good luck!
Wow, I like that you think big, and I like that you call your vision simple. Good luck with everything and keep having that confidence, it will take you a long way :)
That is a very good mentality, but even though you describe your goal as simple, I dont think it is. I feel like it is going to be a long journey for you with everything you described. But that is a good thing, because mostly it is not the destination that counts, its the journey.
You have a great dream, and as i read your comment,the tone seems you really mean what you are talking about. Good ambition, you can make it if you do not allow people to discourage you. Be focus, do not think of the economic situation, just start something and you will be suprise how things will come up gradually. Work hard for your CPA Exam, once you make that you are ready to fly.I am Looking forward to do business with you in future.
Goodluck1
Post a Comment